• Weight: 57 g
• Material(s): Hot Forged Aluminum Body
• References: D19TI
• Color(s): Titanium
• Rope Compatibility: For Single Rope (8.9 mm or Greater Diameter); Half Rope (8 mm or Greater Diameter) and Twin Rope (7.5 mm or Greater Ddiameter)
Lightest belaydevice with adaptive rope control technology. The VERSO belaydevice offers a lighter and more compact option for climbers looking to reduce the size and weight of their gear. V-shaped friction channels with asymmetrical side grooves adapt the rope friction for better control.
- Hot-forged aluminum
- Weight: 57 g
Single Device for all Ropes:
- 8.9 mm or greater diameter single rope
- 8 mm or greater diameter half rope
- 7.5 mm or greater diameter twin rope
• ARC technology adapts to the diameter of the rope used by increasing or decreasing the braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition.
• Better braking on thinner ropes
• Adapted braking for efficiency with larger diameter ropes
• Asymmetrical side grooves decrease friction when taking in slack for greater ease of use
• Ultra-compact design is easy to use and doesn't take up much space on your rack
• Rope friendly design. Separates the two strands of rope when belaying or rappelling with half/twin ropes This helps prevent the ropes from twisting or knotting.
• Keeper cable will not get pulled into the device, and keeps it in the optimal position while also helping to prevent dropping the device
• Usage diagram engraved on device for ease of use
• Use with symmetrical shaped locking carabiners (Am’D or WILLIAM) to maximize efficiency no matter which end is closest to the device
SKU CODE: DESPEVE012
|Activity||Climbing, Industrial Safety/Applications|