Petzl Tandem Pulley
• Rope compatibility: diameter: 13 mm or less
• Sheave diameter: 21 mm
• Ball bearings: no
• Efficiency: 71 %
• Maximum working load: 10 kN
• Weight: 195 g
• Certification(s): CE EN 12278
• Double pulley designed for Tyrolean traverses on a rope, the TANDEM has aluminum sheaves mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiency. It accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate maneuvers.
• The TANDEM is designed for smooth and efficient Tyrolean traverses on rope.
• Aluminum sheaves mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiency
• Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
• Sheaves mounted on self-lubricating bushings for good efficiency
• Maximum allowable speed: 10 m/s
• Attachment point accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
SKU CODE: PULPETA002