Rab Ascent 900 Sleeping Bag
- Hard wearing high performing
- Mid-Weight down fill sleeping bag for reliable protection in winter conditions.
- Comes with an internal zipped stash pocket to hold your mobile phones and other valuables
- Durable, tough and reliably warm
- Hand filled in Derbyshire using Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®.
- Temperature range of upto -18°C.
- Ideal for those who are buying their first down fill sleeping bag
The Rab Ascent 900 Sleeping Bag offers fantastic value for money, quality build and construction, durability and low weight for the warmth of the bag.
It is designed in a semi rectangular shape that is more user friendly for general purpose use or for those buying their first Down bag.
The Pertex Microlight fabric with its soft handling makes a snug and comfortable lining that helps keeps you comfortable and warm, when the dernier of the same fabric is increased and woven with ripstop it creates a strong, lightweight, windproof and breathable fabric, perfect for the shell of a sleeping bag.
The main insulation of the bag comes from 900g of 650 Fill Power European Duck Down, while an internal neck baffle and drawstring hood help reduce any drafts which might cool the bag down.
An anti- snag webbing tape behind the zip ensures a smooth close while an angled foot box ensures your feet are not feeling trapped but instead warm and snug.
SKU CODE: SELRAAS024
|Shell (Outer)||Pertex Microlight 30D 52g/m2|
|Lining (Inner)||Pertex Microlight 30D 49g/m2|
|Insulation||900g of 650 FP European Duck Down|
|Pack Size (LXW)||26cm x 45cm|
|Activity||Camping, Travel, Trekking|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|
|Included Components||01 Sleeping Bag, 01 cover|