Lock Laces No Tie Shoelace
• Easy to install
• One size fits all
• Technical Materials: (Bungee Cord, Plastics). Water resistant
• In the Package: 2 Elastic Laces, 2 Lock Devices, 2 Cord Clips
• Lace Length (Unstretched): 1220 mm/ 48 inches
• (Stretched): 1830 mm/ 72 inches
• Lace Diameter: 2.5 mm
• Use Activities: Running, Marathons, Trekking, Football & All Athletic Activities.
Lock Laces are the original, patented elastic no-tie shoelaces with over 5 million pairs sold worldwide. Simply replace your shoelaces with Lock Laces and you’ll never have to worry about your shoes coming untied again! The elastic 6-strand fibers provide firm but flexible support and comfort to keep your feet comfortable throughout the day.
Each pack contains one pair of Lock Laces. Each pair contains two 48” elastic shoelaces, two patented double eyelet lock devices, and two cord clips end pieces.
In addition to no-tie convenience, Lock Laces feature the following benefits:
- Easy, Adjustable Tension: Dial in the tightness for extra support before a walk or loosen up to give your feet room to breathe
- Stretch-Fit Comfort: Our firm but flexible elastic laces hug your foot for added comfort and support as your feet swell throughout the day.
- One Size Fits All (kids and adults): Lock Laces are one size and will fit in a wide variety of shoes.
- Simple Installation: Get up and going with Lock Laces in just 5 minutes with our easy installation instructions.
- Water Resistant: Lock Laces are tough enough to stand up to the tests of everyday life. Your shoes will wear down before your Lock Laces will!
Simple 3-Step Installation
1. Replace your laces
Lace up your shoes as you would for regular shoes. Thread the laces through the passages on the lock device, press down on the top of the lock and slide the lock to the tongue of the shoe.
2. Trim to fit
Use a pair of scissors to trim off the excess laces. We recommend cutting 2-3 inches below the lock to leave room for adjustment.
Secure the clip
Thread the trimmed lace ends through the hole on the cord clip and align with the "teeth" inside. Then, snap the cord clip together to secure.
|Country of Origin||South Korea|