Head Rush Trublue 2 Auto Belay
• Casing: Aluminum Alloy
• Internal Parts: Zinc plated steel
• Nozzle: Modified Acetal plastic
• Nozzle Insert: 304 Stainless Steel
• Rated working capacity: 22 to 330 lbs (10 to 150 kg)
• Dimensions: 15 in x 12.6 in x 5.5 in (380 mm x 320 mm x 140 mm)
• Device weight: 44 lbs (19.75 kg)
• Certification: EN 341:2011-1A & EN 360:2002
• TRUBLUE Webbing lengths: 41 ft (12.5 m), 24.6 ft (7.5 m)
• TRUBLUE 7.5 m red webbing end: 3.5m-7.5 m (11.5-24.6 ft)
• TRUBLUE 12.5 m blue webbing end: 7.5m-12.5 m (24.6-41.0 ft)
The TRUBLUE™ Auto Belay is the next generation of indoor and outdoor climbing wall auto belays. Designed for the climbing industry, thousands of TRUBLUEs are in use around the world in climbing gyms, ropes courses, family entertainment centers and more.
TRUBLUE’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is the result of years of research, development, and testing. Our auto belay is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. TRUBLUE auto belays are engineered to meet the strictest safety standards, including extensive testing by one of the leading certification bodies in the world, TÜV/SÜD Product Service GmbH.
- Smooth descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in descent rate across the user weight range.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership.
- Available with four webbing connection types to fit your facility's needs.
- Meets international safety standards: TRUBLUE is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. We engineered TRUBLUE to meet international safety standards for fall arrest devices.
- Extensive safety testing: For over four years, the TRUBLUE auto belay has undergone extensive safety testing by an ISO 17025 accredited company specializing in product testing.
- Simple to install and easy to move to accommodate group programming
- Accommodates a wide range of climber weights from 10 to 150 kg
- Minimal maintenance requirements and costs
- Webbing-based system will not damage walls and feels natural when climbing
- Reduced webbing wear with unique delivery nozzle and field-replaceable
|Country of Origin||United States|