Garmin GPS Etrex 30x
• Display type: 2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT
• Physical dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
• Display size, WxH: 1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)
• Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 320 pixels
• Weight: 5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries
• Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
• Battery life: 25 hours
• Water rating: IPX7
• Built-in memory: 3.7GB
• Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
• Waypoints/favorites/locations: 2000
• Routes: 200
• Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
• In the Box: eTrex 30x, USB cable, Documentation
• eTrex 30x has an enhanced 2.2-inch, 65K color, sunlight-readable display. Durable and water resistant, eTrex 30x is built to withstand the elements. It has an upgraded interface yet retains its legendary toughness to withstand dust, dirt, humidity or water.
New Tools for Your Trek
• eTrex 30x adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Also added is a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
• With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 30x is designed as a handheld or for use on ATVs, bicycles, in boats, cars even hot air balloons. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT® maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
• The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
• With its microSD™ card slot and expanded 3.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 30x lets you load TOPO 24K or Garmin HuntView™ maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex 30x also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
• Wirelessly connecting to a variety of compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB® action cameras and ANT+® sensors (including a heart rate monitor), the eTrex 30x can also read from and write to the chirp™ wireless beacon — or link with your trail buddy’s Oregon®, Montana®, GPSMAP® 64 or other ANT+-enabled outdoor navigation devices.
Keep Your Fix
• With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
• eTrex 30x supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Visit Geocaching.com to start your geocaching adventure. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex 30x stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
Plan Your Next Trip
• Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
SKU CODE: COMGAGP005
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Activity||Biking, Camping, Travel, Trekking, Wild Life Safari|
|GST Rate(in Percentage)||18%|