Edelrid Ultralight Helmet - Ice Mint
• UIAA: Certified
• CE marking: CE 0123
• Weight: 410 g
• Head Size: 54 – 60 cm
• Color: Ice Mint
Our popular classic has now been updated. The new ULTRALIGHT has a modern design, improved ventilation, and a new replaceable and washable head and chin strap. The extremely robust structure has been retained. The ultimate helmet for commercial facilities like climbing schools and adventure parks.
- Extremely robust and impact-resistant polypropylene shell
- Fully adjustable, replaceable, and washable head and chin strap for optimum fit
- Various vents for continuous air exchange
- Headlamp attachment option
- One size: fits a head circumference of 54–60 cm
- Comfortably padded carrying system with antibacterial webbing
Questions & Answers
Q: What are different types of helmets?
A: Helmets are basically of three types: Soft Shell, Hard Shell & Hybrid Shell
Q: Is Ultralight III helmet Hard shell or Hybrid Shell?
A: Ultralight III is a hybrid shell helmet as its design has been updated. However Ultralight II helmet was Hard shell but is now discontinued.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Activity||Climbing, Industrial Safety/Applications|