Edelrid Turn Pulley
• Diameter pulley outside: 29 mm
• Vertical: 30 Kn
• Width: 44 mm
• Height: 29 mm
• Diameter pulley inside: 19 mm
• Length: 75 mm
• Approved rope diameter: 8 - 13 mm
• Load capacity: 30
• Weight: 94 g
• Dimensions: 75 x 44 x 29 mm
• CE marking: CE 0333
• Certification: EN 12278
Small, practical pulley for use in block and tackle systems, tensioned rope ways and similar.
- Compact, lightweight construction
- For rope diameters up to 13.0 mm
- Aluminium pulley
- Diameter pulley (outside/inside): 29/19 mm
- Flexible side pieces for easy rigging and removal
SKU CODE: PULEDTU01
Questions & Answers
Q: Can a single pulley be used on a zipline?
A: Single pulley is not meant to be used on zipline but it could be used on safety rope along zipline or for industrial weight bearing system.
Q: Can we use Edelrid Rail pulley on wire rope?
A: Yes, Edelrid Rail pulley can be used with synthetic rope & wire rope both.
Q: What is the difference between elevator & hand cruiser?
A: Both are hand ascenders or jumarthat differs in following features:
Eyelets (Large & Small) in Hand cruiser for attaching carabiner
Weight: 200 gms (Hand cruiser) & 220 gms (Elevator)
|Country of Origin||Germany|