Edelrid Rocker - Oasis
• Approved Rope Diameter: 9 - 11 mm
• Weight: 164 g
• CE marking: CE 0120
• Certification: EN 12841
The Rocker is a mobile fall arrester for use on semi-static kernmantel ropes according to EN 1891 type A. In normal use the device follows the user up and down the rope without manual intervention. In the event of a fall, the device blocks and thus reduces the impact force to below 6 kN.
- Approved for double occupancy (max. 200 kg, max. length of lanyard 250 mm)
- Can be mounted and disassembled in any position on the rope
- No additional shock absorber necessary
- Locking mechanism via the silver flap
- Particularly gentle on the rope thanks to brake shoes without teeth
- Can also be used as work position lanyard
- To be used in rope access, tree care and in the PPEaF
SKU CODE: DESEDRO01
Questions & Answers
Q: Can rocker work for both ascending & descending?
A: Yes, the Edelrid rocker follows you smoothly up & down and in event of fall,
jams the rope you are attached to.
Q: Where is Edelrid Rocker used?
A: It is a mobile fall arrester device that can be used in climbing, industrial or work safety.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|