Edelrid Elevator Left
• Approved rope diameter: 8 - 13 mm
• CE marking: CE 0333
• Certification: EN 12841-B, EN 567
• Weight: 220 g
• Ergonomically-shaped ascender for comfortable ascending.
• Cams with ducts for optimal grip on iced or muddy ropes
• 3 attachment points allow for different uses
• Right-hand/ left-hand version in different colours for easy identification
• For 8 - 13 mm diameter kernmantel ropes
SKU CODE: PULEDEL015
Questions & Answers
Q: Can a single pulley be used on a zipline?
A: Single pulley is not meant to be used on zipline but it could be used on safety rope along zipline or for industrial weight bearing system.
Q: Can we use Edelrid Rail pulley on wire rope?
A: Yes, Edelrid Rail pulley can be used with synthetic rope & wire rope both.
Q: What is the difference between elevator & hand cruiser?
A: Both are hand ascenders or jumarthat differs in following features:
Eyelets (Large & Small) in Hand cruiser for attaching carabiner
Weight: 200 gms (Hand cruiser) & 220 gms (Elevator)
|Country of Origin||Italy|