Fixe Descending With Carabiner
• Mimetek Plated
• Steel Chain Anchor with Carabiner - Mimetek Plated
• 6750lbs / 30kn CE/UIAA Certified
• 9,000lbs / 40kn Ultimate Breaking Strength
• 4mm Stock (hanger)
• 10mm Stock (ring)
The FIXE Traditional Anchor is designed for any type of route. When placed in good rock, the anchor simultaneously loads both bolt placements. The design locates the anchor bolts in a vertical orientation. This will eliminate the “Shock Load” possibility if one anchor bolt were to fail.
• Various types of top anchor with chain and carabiner for use in different areas (single stretch climbs, artificial climbing walls, etc.).
• Its main feature is the new DRACO carabiner, manufactured with current needs in mind: oversized rope friction area, completely secure, Stone lock to prevent any accidental snagging of the rope.
• Body manufactured in stainless steel and with screw trigger.
• Top anchors fitted onto D10 mm and D12 mm plates or onto chemical anchors..
SKU CODE: ANCFIDE006
|Country of Origin||France|
|Activity||Climbing, Industrial Safety/Applications|