Coleman Sun Ridge Sleeping Bag
• For temperatures 4.4° C to 15.5° C
• Designed for heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
• Polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner
• Thermolock™ system reduces heat loss through the zipper
• Roll Control™ design makes folding quick and easy
• No tie patented closure for easy, one-person packing
• Zip two together for double the room
• Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
• Weight: 2 Kg
Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 40° F outside in the Coleman® Sun Ridge™ Sleeping Bag.
Connect 2 sleeping bags
Two Palmetto sleeping bags can be zipped up together for a double room. The feature enables extra sleeping space in the bag and also permits the sleeping bag to be used like a very huge blanket.
Easy Packaging System
- Wrap-N-Roll: Roll it, tie it and it becomes easy to store and transport. This integrated packing system makes storage a cinch
- Roll Control: It enables you to keep the coleman sleeping bag in place for trouble free rolling
- Quick Cord: the patented no-tie closure makes fastening a cinch without tying
No More Zipper Snags
Now no worries of fabric getting caught in the zipper.
The Coleman ZipPlow Zipper works by channeling fabric away from the zipper coils, making sure that your sleeping bag zips up smoothly and easily every time.
|Country of Origin||China|
|GST Rate(in Percentage)||18%|