Coleman Silverton Comfort 350 Sleeping Bag
- Offers exceptional warmth in a more spacious bag
- Most suitable one for colder weather situations
- For temperatures -3.89⁰ C to 1.67⁰ C,
- Box-shaped foot provides added room to move or stuff sack for quick and easy storage
- Quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots
- Thermo lock full-length draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper/mummy sleeping bag
- The bottom of the sleeping bag can be unzipped to increase ventilation in warmer temperature zones
- Thermolock insulated
Coleman Silverton Sleeping Bag
Convert your upcoming adventure into a luxury trip with Coleman® Silverton™ 350 Sleeping Bag. It is a mummy shaped bag that keeps you warm in low temperatures.
Coletherm® Micro - insulation
It's manufactured with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation helps in keeping you warm from head to toe.
It comes with an adjustable hood and has a special quilting around your head and body which eliminates potential cold sports.
The Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper, and a box-shaped foot gives you extra room to move your feet.
Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time.
4 way compression bag
The size of the stuff sack gets reduced by a 4-way compression sack to a very small size by pulling the four compression straps.
A durable, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover that ensures a longer usage of the bag. When you’re ready to head home it’s easy to put it away in the included stuff sack.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Temperature||Comfort: -8°C, Extreme: -37°C|
|Insulation||Double layer, 2 x 270g/m², Coletherm®|
|Filling Weight||1830 g|
|Size (LXW)||223 cms x 81 cms|
|Pack Size (LXW)||40 cms x 32 cms|
|Lining (Inner)||100% Brushed polyester|
|Included Components||01 Sleeping Bag, 01 cover|
|Shell (Outer)||100% Polyester ripstop 68D 210 T|