Coleman Silverton Comfort 350 Sleeping Bag
- Offers exceptional warmth in a more spacious bag
- Most suitable one for colder weather situations
- For temperatures: Comfort: -8°C, Extreme: -37°C
- Box-shaped foot provides added room to move or stuff sack for quick and easy storage
- Quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots
- Thermo lock full-length draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper/mummy sleeping bag
- The bottom of the sleeping bag can be unzipped to increase ventilation in warmer temperature zones
- Thermolock insulated
Special Price ₹5,399.00 was ₹5,999.00
Availability: Out of stock
Please enter a valid zipcode in this field.
The Silverton Comfort 350 offers exceptional warmth in a more spacious bag. The double-layered insulation of 2 x 270 g/m² makes this Silverton Comfort sleeping bag the most suitable one for colder weather situations.
Thermo collar and zipper barrier offer improved heat retention and a reduced risk of cold spots. It also features a pillow pocket, where you can place your pillow perfectly under your head inside the sleeping bag for extra comfort.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Temperature||Comfort: -8°C, Extreme: -37°C|
|Insulation||Double layer, 2 x 270g/m², Coletherm®|
|Filling Weight||1830 g|
|Size (LXW)||223 cms x 81 cms|
|Pack Size (LXW)||40 cms x 32 cms|
|Lining (Inner)||100% Brushed polyester|
|Included Components||01 Sleeping Bag, 01 cover|
|Shell (Outer)||100% Polyester ripstop 68D 210 T|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!