LifeStraw Go Replacement Filter
• Replacement filter fits life straw go water bottle filter
• Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
• Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
• Lifetime: Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) of water down to 0.2 Microns
• Meets US EPA drinking water standards
• Requires no electrical power or batteries
• BPA free and contains no chemicals
• Ultralight: weighs only 57g.
• Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Go is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the filter. Discard the used one.
• Insert the new filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back into the bottle.
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Activity||Biking, Camping, Travel, Trekking, Wild Life Safari|