Rock Empire HMS Twist Lock Carabiner
• Material: Aluminium
• Minor axis strength: 10 kN
• Major axis strength: 26 kN
• Open gate strength: 8 kN
• Gate opening: 24 mm
• Norm: EN 362, EN 12275
• Weight: 96 g
• Color May Vary
• Twist Lock (2T)- the twist lock system has an automatic lock and quick unlock. To open the carabiner, do two independent movements.
• Keylock is a design point on the carabiner where the body meets the gate and locks. The keylock design locks securely and does not catch slings, ropes or harnesses. O pening and closing the carabiners is very simple.
• Each carabiner has its own unique identification number within each manufacturing order. This number will improve registration and review of metal products during regular inspection checks.
• Carabiners are the most used parts in personal protection equipment. They play a vital role in protecting professionals working at heights as well as rescuers. They must combine durability, functionality and impeccable design. ROCK EMPIRE carabiners include a wide range of products designed to meet the different users´ needs when used by themselves or in combination with other devices.
SKU CODE; CARROCA019
|Country of Origin||Czech Republic|
|Activity||Climbing, Industrial Safety/Applications|
|Certifications||EN 12275, EN 362|