Aquapac Waterproof iPhone Plus Armband Case - Large
• Colour: Black with black armband and acid green lanyard
• Size: Weight: Case: 1.8oz / 50g ; Armband: 0.6oz / 16g ; Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
• Size: Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
• Size: Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
This case fits large GPS, walkie-talkies and any phone up to iPhone 6 Plus size
- As tested and used by professional watersports coaches around the world
- It comes with a strong armband, adjustable to fit you, whatever size your arm
- And a lanyard too in case you prefer to hang it round your neck
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- And if your device has a touchscreen it’ll work normally
- It’ll leave you free to get on with your stand-up paddling, kite-surfing, or any other activity you want to immerse yourself in.
What else do I need to know?
- You can get great video with your front-facing camera. There is no lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. Pinch the case by a corner and jiggle it to get a very sticky phone in and out.
- Some devices will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|