Hans Alpine Cartridge 230 Gm
• Hans Butane Gas canister 230Gms
• Protect from direct sunlight.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Canisters are produced in Korea and following all the safety norms.
• We recommend to get the best performance
Alpine ISO-Butane Canisters 230gm are internationally tested and certified for CISTERN TEST for over 46℃ and below - 50℃. We are regularly supplying to the Indian Army for Siachen Glaciers and for all major expeditions that take place in the entire Himalayan region.
The propane content is 25 to 30%, isobunate is 30 to 35% and N-butane is 35 to 45%. In case you require chromatograph report of the gas, it will be provided to you for your kind perusal. I would like to inform you that this combination of gas is good upto (minus) 45 degree Celsius and is well tested upto minus 50 degree Celsius laboratory level
|Country of Origin||India|
|Activity||Biking, Camping, Climbing, Trekking|